MapReduce >> mail # dev >> problem in switching to branch-2

+
Samaneh Shokuhi 2013-04-28, 18:45
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-28, 19:20
+
Samaneh Shokuhi 2013-04-28, 19:42
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-29, 00:10
+
Samaneh Shokuhi 2013-04-29, 10:55
Re: problem in switching to branch-2

branch-1.2 has lib/conf/logs etc.

branch-2's directory structure and the content is similar to trunk, so you may already be seeing correct code.

See pom.xml and look for the first occurrence of <version>, you should see 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT for trunk and 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT for branch-2.

Thanks,
+Vinod

+
Samaneh Shokuhi 2013-04-29, 21:11