Bobby Evans 2012-09-07, 19:56
+
Daryn Sharp 2012-09-07, 21:35
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.3 release
Amending to +1 non-binding.  We can fix the minor regression in 23.4.

I've used the RC to run jobs on a secure cluster (with and w/o oozie), and used distcp to copy between combos of hdfs & hftp (with and w/o oozie).  I've encountered no problems after my long slog to shore up tokens.

Daryn

On Sep 7, 2012, at 4:35 PM, Daryn Sharp wrote:

> -0 non-binding.  HDFS-3905 should strongly be considered since its a regression.
>
> Daryn
>
> On Sep 7, 2012, at 2:56 PM, Bobby Evans wrote:
>
>> I have built an RC0 for 0.23.3 and am calling a vote on it
>>
>> You can download the signed packages from:
>> http://people.apache.org/~bobby/hadoop-0.23.3-candidate-0/
>>
>> It is tagged under svn at:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.3-rc0
>>
>> Please kick the tires and let me know if I missed anything, this is
>> the first time I am doing a release.
>>
>> As per the bylaws the vote will be open for 7 days and will end Friday Sep 14th.
>>
>> I am a +1 (non-binding)
>>
>> --Bobby Evans

+
Robert Evans 2012-09-10, 14:38
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2012-09-14, 05:00
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-09-13, 22:37
+
Harsh J 2012-09-14, 01:16
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-13, 20:38
+
Jonathan Eagles 2012-09-13, 20:55
+
Jason Lowe 2012-09-13, 20:35
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-14, 05:04
+
Eli Collins 2012-09-14, 04:56
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 13:35
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-09-14, 07:32
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 13:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-09-15, 00:01
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-09-14, 18:57
+
Tsz Wo \ 2012-09-14, 04:20
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 21:56
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-14, 22:40
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-17, 14:42
+
Philip Su 2012-09-14, 18:23