Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Issues running Minicluster in o.a.a.start.Main

Re: Issues running Minicluster in o.a.a.start.Main
On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 10:18 PM, Corey Nolet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I had started my bisect at the first commit at which it was introduced,
> though it looks like it still took me on a similar path as where it took
> you- needless to say, after the 9 or so steps that it allowed me to take,
> the minicuster command was still broken.

I think this comes back to my original point about the classpath.  The
Accumulo scripts are not setting up the Java classpath in a way thats
useful for MAC.  I was wondering if there was ever something special being
done to handle this case, it appears not.