Avro >> mail # user >> Speed improvements for reflection-based serialization

+
Leo Romanoff 2013-03-21, 07:39
+
Doug Cutting 2013-03-21, 16:30
Re: Speed improvements for reflection-based serialization
More generally, Avro contribution guidelines are at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/AVRO/how-to-contribute.html

Doug