MapReduce, mail # user - Join Operation with Regular Expression

Join Operation with Regular Expression
enes yücer 2013-07-23, 08:19
Hi,

I have 2 data set one of them contain string text, and other table contain
string patern (which is searching in text), id.

I have create volatile solution, to create two external hive table and full
join of them
and after full join,I use regex function in where case. but, it takes too
long. because hive does not support regex based join conditions.
how do I do this operation in hadoop or have you implement MR job( in
hive,pig, java) like this? or any advice?
thanks.