HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-17, 18:40
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-18, 15:13
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-19, 17:59
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-20, 12:06
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-20, 14:35
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-20, 21:56
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-20, 23:37
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-22, 16:43
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-24, 05:17
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-24, 17:09
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-24, 20:53
Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
Myself I used this for various functional and performance tests (millions of rows) over the past days, have observed no issues.

So we have 4 +1's (JM, J-D, Andy, myself), 3 committer +1's. Looks like we all did fairly extensive testing.
Enough to release?

I think we typically require 5 committers.
Should we reduce that requirement for monthly releases with less than 100 fixes? It's a lot to ask to spend multiple days each month to test a new release.

-- Lars