Accumulo >> mail # user >> querying the tablet server for given row (to get locality)?

Re: querying the tablet server for given row (to get locality)?
A tablet will contain at minimum one row. So, if you shard/partition,
eventually your data will grow to the point that each tablet will
essentially be one row.