Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:28:04 -0700
Subject: Re: HDFS federation Configuration
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Have you looked at - http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.1.0-beta/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/Federation.html

Let me know if the document is not clear or needs improvements.
Regards,Suresh

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Manickam P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Guys,

I need some tutorials to configure fedration. Can you pls suggest me some?
Thanks,
Manickam P

--
 http://hortonworks.com/download/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICENOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Thank You.