HDFS, mail # user - HDFS to a different location other than HADOOP HOME

RE: HDFS to a different location other than HADOOP HOME
Sandeep L 2013-06-12, 05:55
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: HDFS to a different location other than HADOOP HOME
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:18:34 +0530
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 23:14:08 +0530
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you Pramod and Shahab.Warm Regards,Tariqcloudfront.blogspot.com

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Shahab Yunus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/hdfs-default.html
dfs.data.dir
${hadoop.tmp.dir}/dfs/dataDetermines where on the local filesystem an DFS data node should store its blocks. If this is a comma-delimited list of directories, then data will be stored in all named directories, typically on different devices. Directories that do not exist are ignored.