HBase >> mail # user >> Access remote HBase server with different user names

+
Carsten Schnober 2012-11-14, 15:54
+
Damien Hardy 2012-11-14, 16:04
+
Carsten Schnober 2012-11-14, 16:43
Re: Access remote HBase server with different user names
To be correct my remark about HDFS HA is not even relevant for HBase client
just need zk quorum

--
Damien HARDY
IT Infrastructure Architect

Viadeo - 30 rue de la Victoire - 75009 Paris - France
T : +33 1 80 48 39 73 – F : +33 1 42 93 22 56