Avro >> mail # user >> SaslSocketServer.close() doesn't close?

Re: SaslSocketServer.close() doesn't close?
I ran the test on Linux, so yes, it could be a platform-specific problem.  I
think this is the more likely cause, though:

Maybe that fix isn't in the version of Avro that you guys are
using/testing.  That would certainly explain the symptoms.  Maybe it works
for me because I was running the test against trunk rather than a tag.

-James