Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.3 (rc0)

Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.3 (rc0)
+1

I checked the hashes, ran all unit tests, checked the docs for avro-c,
avro-cpp.

Note: I ran the unit tests on MacOS and Linux for avro-c but only MacOS for
avro-cpp.

I noticed that there are some extra artifacts in the ./cpp directory e.g.
avro-cpp-1.3.3.tar.gz.md5.md5.

-Matt