Hive >> mail # user >> Hive with JDBC

Re: Hive with JDBC
Try scan.setCaching(500); or set the range in scanner accordingly and keep
on moving the scanner as scaner(1,10000),scaner(10001, 30000) like wise.
scan.setCaching(500);
these are the ways i can think of hope more replies from more experienced
and knowledgeable people.

--
Shashwat Shriparv

+91-9663531241