MapReduce >> mail # user >> Very basic question

Very basic question

Hello All,
I am very new to Hadoop. Just installed and ran the Wordcount program. It ran succesfully. I created the input directory and also placed the input file through hadoop commnads.

Where are the output files and input file exist ? I am searching all folders but could not find it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Raj
+