HBase, mail # user - Migrate 0.94 to remote 0.96

Re: Migrate 0.94 to remote 0.96
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-11-11, 13:44
So, seems that it went well. The only thing is that I don't have snappy on
the new cluster so one table has 0 regions deployed, but expect that, seems
pretty "simple". Thanks again.