Kafka >> mail # user >> Suggestion on ZkClient usage in Kafka

Re: Suggestion on ZkClient usage in Kafka
In 0.8, producers don't use zk. When producers encounter an error
while sending data, they use a special getMetadata request to refresh
the kafka cluster info from a randomly selected Kafka broker, and
retry sending the data.

Thanks,
Neha