Hive, mail # user -

+
imen Megdiche 2012-11-13, 13:57
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-13, 21:30
Russell Jurney 2012-11-14, 07:56
imen Megdiche 2012-11-14, 08:01
Dean Wampler 2012-11-14, 14:41
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-14, 14:56
Carl Steinbach 2012-11-15, 12:35
Kanna Karanam 2012-11-15, 22:19
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-16, 08:47
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-16, 08:49
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-16, 11:47
Dalia Sobhy 2012-11-17, 23:42

Hello Mohamad,

Is there anything similar for mac ??

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:17:05 +0530
Subject: Re: Re:
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Carl,
   I am not able to run the VM on my 64 bit Linux machine. I am using Ubuntu-12.04. I tried it with both VMware player and workstation. I even enabled the virtualization on my machine after reading the error message I was getting. Still no luck. Am I missing something else?Please help me out. Many thanks.

Regards,    Mohammad Tariq