Pig, mail # dev - How to selectively ship a class and its dependencies?

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-07-20, 17:07
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-07-20, 22:43
Re: How to selectively ship a class and its dependencies?
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-07-21, 08:51
Not sure about the maturity of our code for this task,
but Autojar [1] does exactly what you ask.
It is GPL licensed, so there might be licensing issues.

[1] http://autojar.sourceforge.net/en_d/index.html

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco