Pig >> mail # user >> which HadoopShims.java will be used for different version hadoop?

which HadoopShims.java will be used for different version hadoop?
Hi,
I find following two HadoopShims.java in pig. Could you please help to tell which hadoop version these two HadoopShims will work with?
./shims/src/hadoop23/org/apache/pig/backend/hadoop/executionengine/shims/HadoopShims.java    seems hadoop 2.x is using this one.
./shims/src/hadoop20/org/apache/pig/backend/hadoop/executionengine/shims/HadoopShims.java
And in which document/class/build file I can get the information about HadoopShims&&Hadoop version.
Thanks~