Hive >> mail # dev >> VOTE: moving hive from forest to Apache CMS

+
Edward Capriolo 2013-07-21, 17:53
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-07-21, 17:55
+
Brock Noland 2013-07-21, 18:02
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-21, 18:08
Re: VOTE: moving hive from forest to Apache CMS
+1 (non-binding)

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1 (non-binding)
>
> Jarcec
>
> On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 01:53:39PM -0400, Edward Capriolo wrote:
>> http://hive.apache.org is generated by forest, a rather cumbersome and
>> confusing way to run a website. Forest is difficult to maintain and publish
>> updates with. As a nail in the coffin forest does not even work well with
>> recent versions of java.
>>
>> This vote is to move the site to:
>>  Apache CMS<https://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html> and away from forest.
>>
>> Brock Noland has offered to move the site, and I am offering to help him
>> and look it over.
>>
>> Vote +1 if you support the move to Apache CMS.
>> (This is the one case where cutting down a forest is a very good idea :)
>>
>> Edward
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-22, 07:28
+
Owen OMalley 2013-07-22, 20:25
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-07-22, 21:01