HBase >> mail # user >> Compaction timing and recovery from failure

+
Brennon Church 2013-03-25, 14:03
Re: Compaction timing and recovery from failure
My question is this.  If a compaction fails due to a regionserver loss
mid-compaction, does the regionserver that picks up the region continue
where the first left off?  Or does it have to start from scratch?
-> The answer to this is, it works from the beginning again.

Regards
Ram