HBase, mail # user - Local RegionServer vs JUnit?

Re: Local RegionServer vs JUnit?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-08, 12:04
Thanks for the reply.

That was all what was thinking about (port number, directory, bugs,
etc.) regarding running the tetsts on the local node... So seems it's
a good thing I stoped them.

If I stop my local datanode/region server, then bring down my network
interface before I run the tests, I should be fine, right? I'm running
the tests with my own user while hbase and hadoop are both running for
a their own. I don't think there is a risk for the local test to fine
and write on the local HBase/Hadoop files.

JM