From: Billie Rinaldi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 17:14
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ColumnQualifierFilter

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 2:56 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anyone have a snippet on how to apply a ColumnQualifierFilter to a

BatchScanner that has a VersioningIterator (any iterator for that
matter)?
You don't have to apply the ColumnQualifierFilter yourself.  Just use
the fetchColumn(Text colFam, Text colQual) method of the BatchScanner.

Billie

Bob Thorman
Engineering Fellow
L-3 Communications, ComCept
1700 Science Place
Rockwall, TX 75032
(972) 772-7501 <tel:%28972%29%20772-7501>  work
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]