HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]
I ran the performances tests against 0.95.0RC1.

While filteredScan, read and writes got nice improvements (18% faster
for the reads), scans seems to be negatively impacted (32% slower for
scanRange100).

Results are there:
http://www.spaggiari.org/media/blogs/hbase/pdf/performances_20130404.pdf

I have just restarted scanRange100 to validate the numbers.

JM