Accumulo, mail # user - "Got a split from a server we don't recognize: localhost:9997"

Re: "Got a split from a server we don't recognize: localhost:9997"
Sean Busbey 2013-08-12, 17:31
It sounds like your cluster configuration isn't using DNS properly.

How many hosts? Are your masters/slaves files using IP addresses or names?

--
Sean