MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Committing MAPREDUCE-4803

Committing MAPREDUCE-4803
I posted a minor test patch to remove a duplicate test.  Please see:

Can some committer verify that the patch is good and if so please commit
it?  I am not sure about the release number.  Can you please update it
properly?

Thanks.

-- Asokan
+