Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Problem creating patch for HADOOP-9184

Problem creating patch for HADOOP-9184
I opened this jira yesterday and tried to include a patch for the problem
but the Jenkins pre-commit job keeps failing because it says it can't apply
my patch (https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/2012//console).
 I thought at first the problem was because I generated the patch with git,
but I've since done a svn checkout, regenerated the patch file, and been
able to apply the commit locally without a problem.

Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks,

--

Jeremy Karn / Lead Developer
MORTAR DATA / www.mortardata.com