Avro >> mail # user >> Make a copy of an avro record

+
Jeremy Lewi 2012-03-11, 20:40
+
easyvoip@... 2012-03-11, 20:52
+
Jeremy Lewi 2012-03-11, 21:22
+
James Baldassari 2012-03-12, 01:20
+
Jeremy Lewi 2012-03-12, 02:37
+
Jeremy Lewi 2012-03-12, 04:07
+
Jeremy Lewi 2012-03-12, 04:26
+
James Baldassari 2012-03-12, 05:22
+
Doug Cutting 2012-03-12, 16:05
+
Jeremy Lewi 2012-03-12, 16:27
+
Scott Carey 2012-03-12, 17:20
+
Doug Cutting 2012-03-12, 17:42
+
Jeremy Lewi 2012-03-12, 18:09
+
Doug Cutting 2012-03-12, 18:45
Re: Make a copy of an avro record
I am able to use Avro 1.6.2 with the Specific builder API with no issue with
Java 1.6.0_29.

I also double checked the build, it sets the source and target versions to
1.6 when compiling.  The avro-service-archetype does as well.