Avro, mail # user - Make a copy of an avro record

Re: Make a copy of an avro record
Scott Carey 2012-03-12, 22:38
I am able to use Avro 1.6.2 with the Specific builder API with no issue with
Java 1.6.0_29.

I also double checked the build, it sets the source and target versions to
1.6 when compiling.  The avro-service-archetype does as well.