Hello,

Is anyone aware of an AWS SQS Sink plugin?  We are currently using the flume agent to sink all events to S3, but would like to sink a filtered set of events to SQS in support of a near-realtime dashboard capability.  We are very happy with the performance of the flume agent, and would rather not have to replace it with a logstash or fluentd agent that include plugins for both S3 and SQS.

I had no luck with my searches of the Internet, flume-Jira, and the flume user mailing list archive.

Thanks in advance for your help on this,

Rodney Grilli