On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Edward Sargisson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just committed this.

2. I mentioned issues with Flume logging via itself. I got those to a point

If any of this is ready please point me to the JIRA / patch and I'll take a
look from the Flume perspective.

3. Ideally, we'd do FLUME-2092 to document that the index name needs to

Can you provide a patch? Happy to commit it.

4. It would probably be nice to get the patch from FLUME-2089 in

If we can get a unit test, or a follow-up JIRA that includes a unit test
then I'll commit both.

BTW I'm aiming for tomorrow evening for an RC.

Thanks Edward!

Mike