Is there any additional serializers in 1.5SNAPSHOT which can resolve the
JSON issue. I noticed that with the 1.5 SNAPSHOT it was not storing
timestamp field in elasticsearch. Is the default serializer changed from
Logstash or is it a bug. I was getting timestamp in 1.4 version .
On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Deepak Subhramanian <