I am trying out example from this site
http://mapredit.blogspot.de/2012/03/flumeng-evolution.html
When I run the node I get. Am I doing something wrong?

12/06/06 16:50:05 ERROR properties.PropertiesFileConfigurationProvider:
Failed to load configuration data. Exception follows.

org.apache.flume.FlumeException: Unable to load source type: syslogtcp,
class: syslogtcp

at
org.apache.flume.source.DefaultSourceFactory.create(DefaultSourceFactory.java:92)

at
org.apache.flume.conf.properties.PropertiesFileConfigurationProvider.loadSources(PropertiesFileConfigurationProvider.java:267)