I installed flume-ng-sdk 1.2.0 jar and it's dependencies. Now when I run my
test I get. I am using avro 1.6.1 as dependency. Could someone please help
out?
FAILED: testAvroClient

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.avro.ipc.specific.SpecificRequestor.request(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;Lorg/apache/avro/ipc/Callback;)V

at org.apache.avro.ipc.specific.SpecificRequestor.invoke(*
SpecificRequestor.java:68*)

at $Proxy7.append(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.flume.api.NettyAvroRpcClient.append(*
NettyAvroRpcClient.java:169*)

at org.apache.flume.api.NettyAvroRpcClient.append(*
NettyAvroRpcClient.java:149*)