Hi,

Cant anybody help with this? I am thinking its a small issue because
everything seems to work fine but the data from the Channel never gets
persisted into Hbase?

I have added the description of the Hbase tables:

hbase(main):005:0> describe 'telco_cdr_rec'
DESCRIPTION
ENABLED
 {NAME => 'telco_cdr_rec', FAMILIES => [{NAME => 'co
true
 lfam', REPLICATION_SCOPE => '0',
KEEP_DELETED_CELLS
  => 'false', COMPRESSION => 'NONE',
ENCODE_ON_DISK
 => 'true', BLOCKCACHE => 'true', MIN_VERSIONS =>
'0
 ', DATA_BLOCK_ENCODING => 'NONE', IN_MEMORY =>
'fal
 se', BLOOMFILTER => 'NONE', TTL => '2147483647',
VE
 RSIONS => '3', BLOCKSIZE =>
'65536'}]}
1 row(s) in 0.1600 seconds
If no one can help with the problem, can anyone provide a link to the Flume
-> Zookeeper -> Hbase Internal documentation so I can trace where the error
lies.

Are there Zookeeper log files where I can analyse whether Flume actually
sends the Txns to Hbase via Zookeeper?