Can you, please confirm that my understanding is correct?
I am looking at the documentation on low level joins <>
And the example there.
When we are doing KeyBy and then Process, Flink maintains an instance per key and makes sure that that for a given key an instance for this key is used. Correct?
It mean that the value state for a given key is maintained by Flink and in my code I do not need to worry about a key value.
In my code I can use ValueState and assume that Flink will keep track of it on per key fashion.

Boris Lublinsky
FDP Architect