Nice, thank you for reply.

So if I call slotSharedGroup(groupname) on the last operator as here:

DataStream<MyEvent> stream = env
 .addSource(new FlinkKafkaConsumer010<>(TOPIC, new CustomDeserializer(),
 properties))
 .assignTimestampsAndWatermarks(new CustomTimestampExtractor())
 .map(...)
 .slotSharingGroup("source");

it is applied to all the previous operator right? Or I have to call it after
each operator?
i.e I want that addSource, assignTimestamp and map reside on the same slot.