UPDATE:

I'm trying to implement the version with one node and two task slots on my
laptop. I have also in configured flink-conf.yaml the key:

taskmanager.numberOfTaskSlots: 2

but when I execute my program in the IDE:

/org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.scheduler.NoResourceAvailableException:
Not enough free slots available to run the job. You can decrease the
operator parallelism or increase the number of slots per TaskManager in the
configuration. /

parallelism is set 1.

Which could be the problem?