MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR

Re: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR
Chris Embree 2013-09-17, 01:17
Our evaluation was similar except we did not consider the "management"
tools any vendor provided as that's just as much lock in as any proprietary
tool.  What if I want trade vendors?  I have to re-tool to use there mgmt?
 Nope, wrote our own.

Being in a large enterprise, we went with the "perceived" more stable
platform.  Draw your own conclusions.