Chukwa, mail # user - Which adapter to use to read from TaskLogAppender?

Which adapter to use to read from TaskLogAppender?
Abhijit Dhar 2011-08-05, 00:33
>From what I understood ChukwaDailyRollingFileAppender adds a \x0A char at the
end of each log entry so that CharFileTailingAdaptorUTF8NewLineEscaped
adapter will read it by that delimiter and send it across to the collector.
Does TaskLogAppender also append \x0A at the end of each log entry(so that
exception stacks are included)? Which agent adapter should I use for it?
As I understand, I need to override log4j.appender.TLA in
$HADOOP_CONF/log4j.properties file

I'm using chukwa's hadoop-log4j.properties in trunk.

TIA