Pig >> mail # user >> RE: The essence from hundreds of posts from Apache Pig user mailing list

+
ingvay7@...) 2012-11-14, 17:17
+
Steve Bernstein 2012-11-14, 17:35
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-11-15, 20:19
+
Adam Kawa 2012-11-14, 15:46
Re: The essence from hundreds of posts from Apache Pig user mailing list
Hi Adam,

Thanks for putting together the blog post, it's great and has a lot of
useful information that sometimes gets lost after being discussed on
the mailing lists! I am sure it will help a lot of beginners as well
as existing users.

Thanks,
Prashant

Sent from my iPhone