Pig >> mail # user >> The essence from hundreds of posts from Apache Pig user mailing list

Re: The essence from hundreds of posts from Apache Pig user mailing list
Hi Adam,

Thanks for putting together the blog post, it's great and has a lot of
useful information that sometimes gets lost after being discussed on
the mailing lists! I am sure it will help a lot of beginners as well
as existing users.

Thanks,
Prashant

Sent from my iPhone