Hive >> mail # user >> Need tab separated output file and put limit on number of lines in a output file

Re: Need tab separated output file and put limit on number of lines in a output file
Chunky,
There may be another way to do this but to get tab separated output, I
usually create an external table that's tab separated and insert
overwrite into that table.

For limiting the number of records in the output, you can use the
limit clause in your query.

Mark