Pig >> mail # dev >> Store statement

Store statement
I found out today that:
a = store b into 'something';
is a valid statement in pig.

Is that expected? Should we open a jira to flag error for such a syntax?
Optionally, we can officially support above syntax and allow doing
something meaningful with a later on.

On a side note, we can make all the statements except load have optional
aliases (just a thought)-
So, essentially,
foreach b generate something;
would be equivalent to
b = foreach b generate something;

[May be there is some discussion about this on some jira, I haven't tried
to search].

Thanks,
Aniket
+