Hadoop, mail # dev - Possible Length issue

+
Dhaivat Pandya 2013-12-28, 19:06
+
Dhaivat Pandya 2013-12-29, 21:03
+
Dhaivat Pandya 2013-12-29, 21:04
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-12-29, 21:17
Re: Possible Length issue
Colin McCabe 2013-12-31, 19:37
There is a maximum length for message buffers that was introduced by
HADOOP-9676.  So messages with length 1752330339 should not be
accepted.

best,
Colin