Avro, mail # dev - AVRO Hudson Tasks

Re: AVRO Hudson Tasks
Bruce Mitchener 2010-08-25, 09:46
Gavin McDonald popped around #avro on IRC today and set up a couple of
additional builders:
   - avro-java6-ubuntu
   - avro-ruby-ubuntu
The new URL for all of the Avro builders is:

http://ci.apache.org/waterfall?show=avro-java6-ubuntu&show=avro-trunk-rat-report&show=avro-py-ubuntu-9.10&show=avro-c-ubuntu-9.10&show=avro-c-solaris-x86&show=avro-c-fbsd&show=avro-ruby-ubuntu

He's still looking at adding support for Python 2.4.  The main issue there
is that the Ubuntu build slaves are on 10.04 which no longer has packages
for Python 2.4 or 2.5 officially.

It shouldn't be difficult to add a C++ build.  Support is also partially in
place on his end for a Windows build of Avro C, but the Windows port of Avro
C is not in place.

Each of the builders is triggered by a commit to either their respective
lang directory or the share directory.

They all send email on failure to the list (or should).  This has been in
place for the C and Python builders since they were set up a couple of
months ago.

 - Bruce

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Bruce Mitchener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]