HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase fixes in Maven Repo

Re: HBase fixes in Maven Repo
Varun:
There're two comments pending for HBASE-8285, one from Sergey and one from
Lars.
Can you address them ?

Why not build the artifacts on top of 0.94.6.1 or tip of 0.94 branch so
that more fixes are picked up ?

Cheers