Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSOC: Monitor Improvements

Re: GSOC: Monitor Improvements
Mike, this might be what your are referring to, maybe not, for time series
visualization.

http://square.github.io/cubism/

Also, I found jmxtrans to be useful when writing metrics to ganglia /
graphite.

Cheers,
Miguel