Accumulo >> mail # dev >> asciidoc manual

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-01, 17:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-01, 17:43
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-01, 17:59
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-01, 18:06
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-01, 18:22
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-01, 17:17
+
David Medinets 2013-05-01, 18:42
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-01, 19:38
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-01, 20:07
+
David Medinets 2013-05-03, 21:18
+
Michael Wall 2013-05-04, 11:13
+
Christopher 2013-05-04, 12:40
Re: asciidoc manual
I regenerated the asciidoc html and pdf with different settings:
http://people.apache.org/~billie/asciidoc_user_manual/

I managed to address the toc depth issue and to give the html syntax
highlighting a more muted color scheme.  However, although I've set a max
width for the html, the verbatim-style lines still won't wrap.  I also
tried a new theme (based on Keith's discovery).

Billie
On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 2:18 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I took another look at the HTML and it was indeed the bright red strings
> that I did not like. Otherwise, brilliant!

+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-01, 21:18
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-02, 00:31