Accumulo >> mail # dev >> asciidoc manual

Re: asciidoc manual
I regenerated the asciidoc html and pdf with different settings:
http://people.apache.org/~billie/asciidoc_user_manual/

I managed to address the toc depth issue and to give the html syntax
highlighting a more muted color scheme.  However, although I've set a max
width for the html, the verbatim-style lines still won't wrap.  I also
tried a new theme (based on Keith's discovery).

Billie